We all know that arts matter - they drive our economy, they enhance education, they help build vibrant and connected communities.
As we prepare for Arts Matter Day on October 23, we want to hear why arts matter to you and why you're celebrating to Arts Matter Day. Let's create a huge buzz to show that arts matter in MA.
Make an #ArtsMatter video:
- Make sure you have clear sound and that light is on your face, not behind it.
- Record a 30-60 second video of why arts matter to you and why you're coming to Arts Matter Advocacy Day. Speak from the heart.
- In order to upload your video, you must have a valid YouTube account. If you don’t have a YouTube account, you can create one:
- Go to YouTube.com.
- Click Sign in in the upper right corner.
- If you have a Google account, sign in to continue to YouTube. If you don’t have a Google account, you can set one up.
- Click Upload in the upper right corner of YouTube on your screen.
- Click Select files to upload in the middle of your screen. Select your video to upload.
- Title and tag your video with Arts Matter and your name or organization.
- Click Publish.
- Share the link to your video with us via email (Drew at email@example.com). Share on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube. Tag us @MASSCreative #ArtsMatter.
Take an #ArtsMatter photo:
- Make a sign that says “#ArtsMatter because…” and share why arts matter to you. Take a photo and share on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Tag us @MASSCreative #ArtsMatter.
Share your story:
Check out our YouTube playlist and Facebook album for ideas.