- Introduce your organization and its cultural facility.
- Explain your cultural facilities grant project and its impact on the community.
- Explain the impact that the Cultural Facilities Fund made on your grant project.
- End the video by making a statement (in wording that feels comfortable): "I'm asking Governor Baker to keep the Commonwealth's allocation to the Cultural Facilities Fund at $15 million for FY 2016."
Recording and Sharing
- Make sure you have clear sound and that light is on your face, not behind it.
- Record a (30 second - 2 minute) video.
- In order to upload your video, you must have a valid YouTube account. If you don’t have a YouTube account, you can create one:
- Go to YouTube.com.
- Click Sign in in the upper right corner.
- If you have a Google account, sign in to continue to YouTube. If you don’t have a Google account, you can set one up.
- Click Upload in the upper right corner of YouTube on your screen.
- Click Select files to upload in the middle of your screen. Select your video to upload.
- Title and tag your video with Arts Matter and your name or organization.
- Click Publish.
- Share the link to your video with us via email (Drew at firstname.lastname@example.org). Share on Facebook,Twitter, and YouTube. Tag us @MASSCreative and use hashtag, #ArtsMatter.
Check out these sample videos from our #ArtsMatter campaign as good models for your own video:
Fitchburg Art Museum
Rose Kennedy Greenway Conservancy
Museum of Fine Arts, Boston